Get The 'Chunky Sandal' For Less

14:08



Something I am I N L O V E with at the moment is the look of chunky sandals. I hate feet and I'm never normally one to go for sandals but I don't know what it is about these. I don't know if my obsession for chunky boots is migrating over to chunky sandals for the summer, but I'm seriously loving them. I'm not one to spend heaps of money on summer shoes though, as living in the UK means they can't be worn all too much; when I've been looking around for my perfect pair, I've come across a number of cheap pairs I thought I would share. 



 Primark

I'm sorry but how insane are these for Primark sandals!?? Now, I'm guessing that the quality of these isn't going to be amazing, but for a cheap price you can't really expect the best, and summer here only lasts a few months right!? The metallic pair- ugh. Both the metallic and black sandals retail at £18 and are limited edition, whilst the white pair retail at £8- super cheap

New Look




Now, I need to stress how difficult it was for me to choose just three pairs from New Look. They're storming past the high street shops with their sandals this year, and in particular their heeled sandals- absolutely love their range and a lot of the pairs totally remind me of shoes by Jeffrey Campbell. I'm not usually one to go for New Look clothes, but I always find that their shoes are great quality and are cheap compared to shops like River Island, Topshop and Zara. You may have seen me raaave about the top left pair in recent posts, but they're only £25! Top right pair retail for £30, and bottom pair retail for £27.99, not bad considering they seem pretty decent quality!

Hope you enjoyed this post, and don't forget..

Follow on Bloglovin

XOX

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love these! So hideous that they're beautiful. I actually love the white Primark pair the most, I'll have to be looking out for those.

    Catherine, xo | Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete

Instagram