Current Clothing Inspiration

14:37

Hey! 

I have been addicted to Pinterest for years, but most recently I have been using it as a direct source of fashion inspiration. I have always collated my inspiration for design, interiors, exteriors and photography, however it has become my go-to place to find street style inspiration. Below are some images of what I have most recently been loving. 

Trousers:
I'm always, always a fan of trousers; I think they can be styled so casually, but on the other hand can also be worn for literally any occasion. At the moment, my go-to style it a pair of trousers - plain or patterned, a simple t-shirt (tucked in), or a chunky knit. 


Fishnets:
I know fishnets are everywhere at the moment, and this may become borderline annoying, but I can't help but love them. They add a quirk or edge to your outfit, replacing just a standard black pair of tights. I'm also digging the fishnet socks at the moment, but it's quite scary that even my 14 year-old cousin is also onto the trend. Below are some ways you could wear fishnets, subtly with a pair of loafers and jeans, or boldly with wide-spread fishnets and a skirt.


Denim:
Denim jeans, denim skirts, denim overalls - pretty much all categories of denim are on my Pinterest page. Embroidered denim has obviously been extremely popular recently, and for a while I was enjoying the look of it too, if worn and styled correctly I think it can look fab. Overall though, I've come to the conclusion that my favourite denim is the vintage wash, the kind of blue that reminds you of blue Levi's 501s, as it creates a relaxed, effortless vibe.


Faux Fur:
I'm not always one to follow trends, and I am yet to own a faux fur jacket, but I can't help but lust over them on Pinterest. Below are some images of some bold, and some subtle fur jackets, that can add a statement, or an extra addition to your outfit. Plus, you can't go wrong with a fur coat in the current UK climate. 



Aviator Biker:
For months I have been pining for an aviator jacket, and I most recently bought one from Zara (see my previous Zara haul here)- I absolutely love it! Before purchasing it though, I was constantly looking on Pinterest for inspiration, and found some fab pictures of ways they can be styled. 


Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this post, and maybe took some inspiration! Be sure to follow me on Pinterest @abbiefranksx to see what else I am loving.

Much love xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram