College Days..

10:49

When it comes to getting up in the morning, making a huge effort for college is never at the top of my list. I've put together some outfits, which represent what I usually wear to college on a day to day basis. When I find myself with extra time in the morning I like to make a little more of an effort, but if I wake up late, I don't tend to look respectable for college, but who cares really. 


1.  Simple Yet Effective
Roll Neck / Destroyed Skinny Jeans / Beanie / Backpack / Vegabond Boots 
When you wake up late and can't be bothered to make too much of an effort, this outfit is perfect to make you look the total opposite. A simple roll neck, paired with some ripped jeans gives a casual look but at least makes it look like you put some sort of thought into your outfit- even if you didn't. I have so many oversized jumpers, and most of my favourites are actually from charity shops, I'd definitely recommend having a rummage! I tend to wear a beanie if it's a bad hair day, or its cold / raining outside, or I go for a simple bun.  Plus, the boots are a must in the winter. 




2. Casual 
Check Shirt / Cami / Acne Skinny Jeans / Converse Pierre Balmain Bag 
A check shirt and cami again is an easy outfit to wear to college which looks casual but doesn't look like you've put no thought into the outfit. Pair this with a leather jacket and a scarf if it's cold and you're good to go. Skinny jeans are a must-have all year round and are always a comfy option for college.


3. The 'I've just rolled out of bed' look (my favourite)


New Balance / Backpack / Acne Hoody / Skinny Jeans
When I literally have 15 minutes to get ready for college, or I have a long day ahead of me, a jumper, skinnies and my new balance is always what I reach for. New Balance make walking round college all that that little bit easier and are so reasonably priced in my opinion! A jumper just keeps you warm and comfy all day- what is not to love? Shove your hair up, add a little bit of make up, and you're out the door. Easy. 


4. Most Over-worn Outfit


V Neck / Sweater / Skinny Jeans / Boyfriend Coat / Vegabond Boots / Bag
I don't know what it is about an outfit like this that makes me wear it so often at college. I don't know if it's the whole grey/black colour theme that I like, or whether its just the laid back look of the outfit. If you haven't noticed the pattern yet, skinny jeans are my necessity for college! I own way too many oversized jumpers but you can't go wrong with them in the winter months can you? The boyfriend coat is a staple piece in my wardrobe at the moment, I have two and I'm literally pining for another, hate having no money. 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram