Recent Purchases - Zara

09:49

Hey!

As it's still absolutely freezing here in the UK at the moment, I decided to take the opportunity to stock up on a few basic pieces, that I could choose to dress up, or down. I've got a few interviews coming up for placements, and I am also going to Berlin in a few days, so I thought this was a great opportunity to buy some warm staples that I can mix up and wear in the day, or at night. All of these pieces are from Zara, some new collection, and some from in the sale. 

I love everything that I bought, and even though it is all very monochrome and basic, I hope you enjoy!

Shoes: I took the sales as a chance to buy a few pairs of boots that I could wear for upcoming interviews, nights out, or smarter occasions. I bought one pair in store but cannot find them anywhere online so I've just included one pair! I literally only own Dr. Martens, or trainers, so I thought it was about time to buy some shoes that might not completely be my style, but that will look smart. I also had to buy a pair of trainers as well of course; I've wanted these for a while now and they were originally £40, so what a bargain!

Split Suede Flatform Plimsolls
£15.99
Velvet Bow, High Heel Ankle Boots.
£19.99

Clothing: As Berlin is in a few days, top of my list of things to buy were jumpers and things that would keep me cosy and warm! I also picked up a pair of black trousers for work, interviews and they actually look fab day-to-day as well. 

Sweater With Tie Sleeves
£29.99
Sweater With Tie Sleeves
£29.99
Rib Knit Hat With Pom-pom
£9.99
Faux Fur Collar Biker Jacket
£89.99
High-waist Skinny Trouser
£29.99
Short Fleece-style Jacket
£19.99

Most of the pieces that were found in the sale have massive reductions on them, and they have been reduced more since I purchased - definitely worth checking out if you're up for finding some bargains!

Thanks for reading.

Much love xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram