Summer Essentials

13:07



Crop Top: Topshop
Necklaces: River Island
Shorts: Topshop
Sandals: River Island
Bikini: Topshop
Lip Balm: EOS
Perfume: Marc Jacobs
Nail Varnish: Forever 21
It's currently 3 months until I go on holiday with my besttttest girl friends, so holiday clothes is up there in my top priorities at the moment. With the sales currently on I find this a good time to stock up on basic essentials, and also to buy necessities as they may sell out nearer the time! Above is a collage of my top picks for summer.. so far anyway! I always find myself turning to Topshop or Motel for bright, patterned summery clothes, but when living in the north west of England it's a waste to splurge on every single item of holiday clothing when I can't wear it back home. H&M, Newlook and Primark are always options!

------

1. CROP TOPS- crop tops with shorts is probably going to be my day to day wear on holiday. So simple yet versatile.

2. Shorts- Black, denim, printed.. shorts are a must have.

3. Costume Jewellery- Bright costume jewellery may not be a safe choice in the day, with tan lines and all.. but at night, bright jewellery will sort out any outfit and make it fabbbulous.

4. Sandals- I've never been a fan of sandals, but these sandals in particular I absolutely adore. Love them in white too, but black is my choice as always. 

5. Bikinis- High waisted are my favourite! I'm currently searching for an all black one, and LOVE this Topshop one in the collage above. 

6. Roll on perfume- Roll on perfume is a great product to wack in your bag when you're off out in the day time, or at night time. Much easier than carrying a full bottle around and they're so inexpensive- like £10!

7. Lip balm- Stops those burnt lips, and in particular I love the EOS lip balm. If you live in the UK you can pick one up off EBay, but my friend got me mine from America!

8. Bright nail varnish- blooody love a good bright nail varnish on the toes in summer. Automatically makes you appear browner (always a winner) and also spruces up the feet- as they're something I CANNOT hack.

don't forget.. 


Follow on Bloglovin

XOX





You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram