It's Going To Be A Black Spring

05:06

"I'll stop wearing black when someone creates a darker colour"

So even though we have now hit spring, and summer is on the horizon, there is no doubt about it that black will still be my main choice of colour. I can't physically pull myself away from it, it's like some obsession. When I see something I like in the shop, and they do it in a ray of colours, black would normally always be my first option! 

Although it's probably not the most sensible option in the hotter months as black attracts heat, I still think a touch of black will pull the whole outfit together. 


Left Outfit:
Glasses: Monki
Crop Top: Miss Selfridge
Shorts: Miss Selfridge
Bag: Miss Selfridge
Shirt: Monki

Middle Outfit:
Glasses: Monki
Jumper: Topshop
Skirt: Monki

Right Outfit: 
All Topshop

Shoes: Left - Right

Topshop
Converse
Asos
Newlook

Hope you enjoyed this type of post! 
and don't forget...

Follow on Bloglovin

XOX

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram