A/W (14-15) So Far

12:31

If you're like me, and not lucky enough to visit New York, London, Milan or Paris Fashion Week, then you'll feel my pain when it comes to viewing the autumn/winter collections through the likes of the Vogue website, Instagram, blogs and Youtube this season. There are so many collections which I have loved so far so I thought I would share a few below.


Vivetta 
This collection, to me, is THE cutest, and so wearable. If I was more of a lover of the colour pink, I'd definitely wear the whole collection, but as a solid/boring lover of black and white, I thought I'd share these two pictures! In many ways the collection reminds me of the beloved Alexa Chung?! Especially the image on the right! Love.



Topshop Unique
WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LOVE ABOUT TOPSHOP UNIQUE'S COLLECTION THIS YEAR??? Seriously. The layering, the colour palettes (especially these two), the mixture of textures, and THOSE KNEE HIGH'S. I just can't even.. I need to calm down. 





The Row
Picking my favourite two photos from this collection proved difficult. Oversized coats, loafers, a slight androgynous feel and minimalistic structures- The Olsen's range is definitely one of my favourites and fits my style perfectly! I love the slight 'school girl' look, with the below the knee skirts and ruffled socks, cute. 




Dolce & Gabbana
The contrast of outfits within both of these photos explains why I love this collection so much. On one hand I adore the heavy embellishment and the attention to detail on the photo on the right, yet on the other hand I absolutely love the minimalistic outfit on the left. The textured forest green cape with the jeans and gloves is so perfect for winter.

- - - - - - -


BASICALLY GUYS, I wish I was rich, and the fashion weeks have 100% depressed me for Autumn/Winter. On the plus side, if you're like me and find these inspiring, maybe you can come up with your own outfits which take inspiration from your favourite designers, but are just a lot cheaper in price!

XOX



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram