S/S 14 Inspiration

11:30








I'm one of those girls that are constantly checking the Vogue website for current trends, articles and fashion shows, so I thought I would share my favourite trend from S/S 14. So far I have been loving the 'Exposé' trend, because in my opinion the clothing featured is incredibly wearable, which isn't always the case on the runway.  Below I've put together three outfits, with a range of prices, hopefully showing that you can sport the Exposé trend without spending too much money! Whether you want to go elegant and simplistic, or bold and bright in a printed two piece, exposed mid drifts is something which is always popular in the summer season, and suits anyone! Time for me to start exercising!




1. Intricate Lace Bra: $38 -www.needsupply.com
Satin Shorts with Lace Trim: £28 -Topshop 
Sunglasses: £10 -Riverisland
Leather Duffle Bag: £45 -Asos
Office Hydrogen Gem Sandal: £55

2. Textured Bubble Crop Tee: £32 -Topshop
Satin Wrap Skort: £40 -Topshop
Chanel Tweed Medium Classic
Bertie Jadie Chunky Gladiator Sandals: £59 -John Lewis

3. Textured Gingham Top and Trousers: £76 -Topshop

Micheal Kors Leather Top Handle Bag: £313 
Rihanna Ankle Strap Stilettos: £30 -Riverisland

xox


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram