S/S14 Night & Day

10:21

So as it's the third month of 2014 already (anyone else think it's going crazily fast!?), spring/summer are quickly approaching, and stocking up on summer gear now is what I like to do. Below are three trends for spring/summer which I absolutely love. I've created both day and night time looks which can be changed/altered to suit your own taste! Enjoy. 


'SQUARE DANCE'
                                                             
                           day                             
night

Taking a slightly different/modern approach on the tartan trend, is the 'square dance', as Vogue like to call it. In my opinion, it's such a classic trend and everyone should own at least one checkered outfit. I absolutely love the day time outfit, an oversized coat chucked over a simple dress and completed with some docs and shades for the spring. The night time outfit is such a classic statement outfit, the bold two piece, simplistic accessories and a bold lip. 

Pastels

day
night

These outfits are SO cute and feminine, which usually isn't my style, but worn correctly I think I may be able to pull it off, and will certainly give it a try! Although I have quite a few pastel pieces in my wardrobe, I've never been a lover of pink, so adding the pink coat, watch and necklace were quite out there for me! The colours on a holographic bag pair perfectly with both outfits and really tie in the overall colour palette. Plus, I adore those white gladiator style platforms!!

'So Cal' 

day
night

The whole 'sports look' will definitely get worn by me on holiday this year. I'm all up for the mesh tops, basketball shirts, backpacks and trainers when I'm on holiday, anything oversized and comfy! I specifically like the white/black combo on the day time outfit, paired with the all black roshes, but with a hint of colour on the backpack! For the night, a minimalistic outfit including an oversized tee and a skort/mini skirt (this skort really reminds me of something you'd wear to play tennis haha!)

XOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram